Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

life could be better.........

well, we moved in to our dorms Sunday. and I met Jenna, Makenze and Rana. they're far from nice. none of them are skaters. Jenna is a Cheerleader, Makenze in a dancer, and Rana, well, i am not quite sure what she does. unfortunatly, not being skaters, they dont' understand my need to be on the ice praticing by 5:30 am. Luckly, I have always been in the routine of nighttime showers, or else i would really be in trouble. well, i am sorry, but it is kinda hard to sneak out quietly when they have all kinds of stuff on the floor. boy, did I hear it from them. Jenna kinda layed down the law
 "you can't wake us up, you can't have your skate stuff everywhere, or your books, and you can't stay up super late. if you are loud, you are dead, and, under no circumstances should i find flashlights, cell phones, ipods or laptop lights comming from under your covers, and you will be in the hallway with a sleeping bag faster than you can say "sleeping bag" understand?"

so yeah, this will be fun *groan* and I should point out, that they leave all thier stuff everywhere, and stay up later than me, giving me no reason whatsoever to have lights comming out from my covers, seeing as i have to hide my head under them if i want to be alseep before midnight, which is always a problem due to their blasting music. I saw a flyer on the Brightstar house buliten board giving information about a Harry Potter fan club. they have a meeting tomorrow night, maybe i will go check it out. give myself another brightspot, cuz right now, the only brightspots are skating, and Trevor.

~Mia~

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your roommates Mia. Living with people like that is no fun. I'm always here to listen if you want to talk.
    ~ Kylie ~

    ReplyDelete