Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So now I'm Ginny.....

Well, that was certantly intresting. as I said in my last post, I was going to check out the Harry Potter fan club at my school. well, I walked in the door and...
"ohmigosh it's Ginny!" said the girl who appeared to be the leader
"no, I'm Mia"
"But you look like Ginny"
"I do?"
"YES! maybe not so much like the girl who plays Ginny, but definatly the book version"
"well, t-thanks, I guess"
"so, Mia, do mind if we call you Ginny? like, just for us members of course. that is, if you decide you actually want to be a member, as I assume you arn't yet, I mean, I've never seen you here before"
"yeah, this is my first meeting, I saw the flyer and thought I would come check it out. and, I guess you can call me Ginny, I-I don't mind"
"GREAT!!  well, I'm Additha, that over there is Marissa, and the others are Jenny, Kaylyn and Rebecca." she said, gesturing arround the room.
"have a seat"
"ok" I said, sitting down on a blue cusioned chair.
and that was the beginning of our meeting. it was a lot of fun, and I am deffnatly going to go back. I have to say, I kinda like being called Ginny. it's kinda cool having a nickname besides "Mia the Mauler" as my brothers called me in our sock hockey games

~Ginny~ (AKA Mia)

No comments:

Post a Comment