Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Trevor's Question

"Hey Mia, can we talk?" Trevor asked me when I got off the ice after my skate pratice and before his hockey practice
"yeah, sure Trevor, what's up?"
"are we a couple?" he asked nervously
"what do you mean?" I wasn't quite sure what he ment
"are we a couple? like, as in boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"I don't know, do you think we are?"
"well, we've gone out a couple times...."
"then yeah, we are a couple Trevor. That is, if you wanna be. why do you ask?"
"well, ya know, valentine's day is commin up, a-and usually couples do somthn kinda specal-"
"oh, Trevor, that's so sweet"
"so should we do it this weekend or on the actual day?"
"Let's do it on the actual day, It'll be more romantic"
"yeah, so Monday?"
"sure"
"great, I'll meet you outside Brightstar House at 5 ok?"
"is this going to be formal or casual?"
"Formal"
"sounds great"
"I'll see you later"
"Can't wait"

Sounds like Trevor has a suprise in store me. I may have to borrow Brooklyn's pink movie costume. I think it will work nicely. :D

~Mia~

1 comment: