Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

He's SOOOO Sweet!

well, it's Valentine's Day, also known as my big date with Trevor. Brooklyn did let me use her pink dress she is wearing for a movie she is in for Dolldiva Productions. so I wore that and Amanda did my hair up really fancy, in a half and half style. I met him outside Brightstar House at 5, just like he said. he was dressed in a tuxedo with a white rose in the button hole  Together we walked over to his dad's parked car. we got in the back seat of the minivan and i discovered that they had made the backseat look like it was a limo! they had taken the captian's chairs out so that it was just the bench seat in the back. in the middle of the bench, there was a big teddy bear holding flowers with Be Mine written on his tummy. we sat down and he made the bear pretend to give me the white roses. by now his dad had started going "do I get to know where we are going?" I asked Trevor, as they had blacked out the back windows and put a screen between us and his dad.
"nope, it's a specal suprise"
"ok then"
after we drove for awhile, I heard music booming outside. his dad stopped the car, got out and opened our door, revealing a red carpet and velvet ropes.
"what's going on?" I asked him
"you'll see" he said misterously
we got out, and it was like a movie premere. there were a bunch of people standing outside the ropes taking pictures, and further ahead on the carpet, I saw Trevor's friends and their girlfriends, also in tuxes and fancy dresses. I heard a voice say "Trevor Morkin and Mia St'Clair have just arrived in a gorogous Honda Odssey Mia is displaying a dazzling hot pink floor lingth dress with gathered straps" we contuned walking down the red carpet, twards what I realized to be someone's house. before we entered, someone dressed like a newscaster held a microphone up to my face and said
"so, Mia, what do you think of all this excitement?"
"I-I don't know what to think, i'm still a little confused"
"well Trevor, why don't you go inside and make your movie selection"
Trevor led me inside to what was decorated to look like a movie theater entrance.
"so, what would you like to watch? Letter's to Juliet? Sense and Sensibility? Valentine's Day? Starstruck?"
"Sense and Sensibility. It's one of my favorates, besides the Harry Potter movies, that is"
"Is that just because Alan Rickman is in it?" (Alan Rickman play's Professor Snape in the Harry Potters, and Col. Christopher Brandon in Sense and Sensibility.)
"no, that's not why. but I do enjoy seeing him playing someone so opposite in personality from Snape"
"I see" he walked up to the ticket seller and said "two for Sense and Sensibility, please"
"here you are"
"Thanks"
we walked down a halway and down some stairs until we got to a doorway with a woman standing by it collecting tickets. she gave Trevor a look and he wispered "it was her choice, Mom"
"Mom?" I asked him
"yeah, that's my mom"
"can you maybe explain all of this now?"
"yeah, sure. me and my friends wanted to do somthing really specal for our girlfriends, so we decided to have a really specal movie night, and make it be like a movie premere, but let you pick what movie you wanted to watch. we got all our parents involved, and Maddog's parents let us use their house for it."
"that's really sweet Trevor" he blushed. then the movie started.
when we were back at school, he walked me out.
"Thank you so much Trevor"
"You're welome, I'm glad you liked it. the bear and necklace too" (he gave me a silver heart shaped locket wth Trevor + Mia on the inside)
"they are so sweet, you're so sweet"
"I am?"
"yeah"
"I think I may be losing my hockey player toughness" he said with a laugh
"maybe, but, I like it." then he leaned over and kissed me! <3

<3Mia<3

1 comment:

  1. Hello Im Brooklynn And You Look Just Like mee (lol) anyways your blog inspires me Sooooo Much Keep working on it Never quit it!! Im going to take the survey!

    ReplyDelete