Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Skating Competition!!!

I am going to compete in a skating competition! it with be the first one that the Skating Stars Skate Team (FYISA's Skate team) will be represented at a competition! they have only had the figure skating program this school year, and it took them awhile to get all the paperwork done for ISI (Ice Skating Institute) and get approved, so we are coming in a little late. but ISI is all about the fun of competition, we don't have to be there from the beginning of the season and qualify, we can participate in a more local one. I haven't competed since I was 11, so this  should be really fun! I am skating to the song "Walk on Water" by Britt Nicole. I am really excited about it!!! the competition is on March 26th, I am competing as a Freestyle 5. we are just now working on the choreography, I'll let you know more details as they come :)

~Mia~

No comments:

Post a Comment