Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boarding School

that's right, what "Mom" called about was to tell us that she is making us all board at FYISA.  Brooklyn and I are ok with it, which isn't what I can say about the others

"Leave Eliza Starr?!?" Amanda moaned
"But I LIKE being homeschooled" Felicity chipped in

Josefina was trying to be optomistic with:
"well, they have a great recycling program"
obvously, that was weak, and (no offence girls) only her and Lanie care, and she hadn't responded, because untill she is offically adopted by 'Mom' Lanie gets to pick if she wants to stay at GGA or switch to FYISA. (I mean no disrespect when i call her mom with the ' ' but she dosn't feel like my mom for obvous reasons) i don't mind very much, because it gives me to oppertunity to skate more. Brooklyn dosn't mind either because she has always wanted to go to a boarding school. granted, we aren't changing schools like the other girls either, so that could explain why we are more optomistic. we move in on sunday. Brooklyn is taking the extra bed in Meghan's room, Amanda, Josefina and Felicity are staying together, and I am staying with three girls named Jenna, Makenze and Rana. I am really hoping they are nice

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I don't go to boarding school. But, my cousin(Mia-like you!)'s friend's ex-friend does! She says(i'm quoting), 'Boarding School sucks.' i am trying to get in to her boarding school.

    ReplyDelete