Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

EEEEE!!!!!

OH. MY. GOSH. TREVOR ASKED ME TO THE WINTER FORMAL!!!! yep, that's right. he asked me at lunch today. I was soo excited, It was all I could to to actually put a response together. as it is, I think it came out somthing like: "Dance? You and Me? YES!" I  am afraid I was a little too excited and happy, or he was afraid I would say no, because he got a look of bewilderment and seemed to have almost enough trouble saying "should i pick you up" I answered sure, and then we had to get to class. as I walked down the hall to my classroom, it hit me "what am I going to wear?!?" I freaked to Brooklyn on the way home. her and her friends got thier dresses yesterday, but i didn't go with them, because i was so sure he wouldn't ask me. we got home, and i started tearing through our closet, throwing clothes willy nilly on my sisters "woah, what's the big rush Mia?" Josefina asked. I didn't bother stopping to explain, I had 3 hours before the dance, and I had to get completly ready before Trevor picked me up. the dance wasn't until 7, but he was picking me up at 6:30 and we were going to his friend Jason's house, along with his other friends and their dates. i scrambled arround searching. the only problem is that my sister's don't own any fancy dresses our wardobe consists or 45% dresses and skirts, but not fancy ones. I ended up deciding on wearing my pink skating dress. then I hopped in the shower, Amanda did my hair all fancy, i ate a quick dinner, got my makeup on, brushed my teeth, and put my dress on, and i must say, the final result was pretty amazing. then Trevor picked me up, and we went to Jason's house, I was offically introduced to all his friends and thier girlfriends/dates and Jason's parents took lots of pictures, promising to send them to all our parents. then we all went to school, and danced the night away. the Chior got up and sang  when they played "Don't Stop Belivein'" but they did it on improv and they hammed it up so it was really funny. it was nice getting to know some kids who don't hang out with Brooklyn, girls (and boys) who are more part of my crowd,all the guys are on the hockey team, the Shooting Stars, and 2 of the girls were skaters, like me. the rest were cheerleaders. but they were all really nice, and at the end of it all, when the night was over, Trevor asked if I would be intresed in going to dinner tomorrow!  I said yes, of course. :D

~Mia~

No comments:

Post a Comment