Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Life Stinks

That just about sums up my life since school started. somehow, even though I spefically asked NOT to be put in the same room as Jenna, Rana and Makenze, I still am, and they are driving me crazier than ever before. to make it worse, there's a new girl who's joined the skate team, Ashley, and she's already running the show. she dosen't like me, and has managed to pit everyone against me, because no one on the team is talking to me except my coach. I'm not sure what she did to do that, but I'm going to try to find out. plus, having broken up with Trevor, I don't hang out with his group anymore, so I'm going though life friendless right now. I mean, I have my sisters, and I consider you readers my friends, but that's not the same as having friends from school. Things better change or it's going to be a lonely year

~Mia~

No comments:

Post a Comment