Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trevor's Explination

where r u?? Trevor texted me from outside Brightstar House last night
not commin. was my response
why? u sick?
No.
then where r u? i miss u <3
i don't
wha?
why should i miss a cheater?
WHAT?? come down so we can talk

I went down to our usual meeting spot and saw him standing there in his pregame tee shirt and jeans. i said hi and he asked
"why'd you call me a cheater?"
"Because you are one"
"what?"
"I saw you kissing Rana Stanley yesteday!!"
"oh, you saw that?"
"yeah i saw it! when did that happen?!"
"while you were out for your concussion. Rana and I kinda started hanging out. then i thought i liked her but-"
"so when were you planning to break up with me? or did you just intend to have two girlfriends at the same time without considering the fact she's my roommate!?"
"um, actually thats what i was trying to do yesterday. but before i got a chance, she leaned over and kissed me."
"well, it looked like you were perfectly happy kissing her back!"
"I-I was weak. I'll break up with her I promise. as soon as you came back, I realized that i cared about you more. it was a mistake to ever go out with her. i'm really sorry. can we go now?"
"no, you can go. I'm not going anywhere with you ever again Trevor Morkin!"
"oh-ok then. bye" he said as he walked away. i ran back up into my room and cried into my pillow. they lost the game. i can't help that feel like it was partly my fault. do you think i was too hard on him?

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't feel bad! You did the right thing letting him go like that. Maybe he will come to his senses and do something about it {HINT HINT break up with Rana!} but I think you did do the right thing.

    Good luck with Trevor,
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete