Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'M BACK!!

Hey guys!! Long time no post! I'm just about all better now. I had a concusion and couldn't do anything. no school, no skating no computer, no t.v. no reading. nothin. it was a rather borring three weeks. i stayed home that whole time. I got pretty bored, but Trevor, Additha, Kaylyn, and my sisters all took turns comming over after school to visit with me. the only problem is that now i'm really behind in schoolwork. There's a Spring Fling comming up at school. Trevor and I are planning to go together (of course!) skating's over for the year, so i have more time in a day to spend catching up on school. I can't say my return was welcome for Jenna, Makenze and Rana, however. I started back yesteday and when I came into the room, all I was a scarcastic "so you're back" from Jenna, and a dirty look from Rana while Makenze didn't say anything and tried to ignore me. so yeah, thank goodness there's only a month of school left.

~Mia~

1 comment: